26.08.2011

Orly - Lunar Eclipse

I fell in love with Lunar Eclipse after the first time I saw swatches of this shade near a year ago. So when I saw it in the shop I just couldn't pass by :).
Lunar Eclipse is a part of the Orly limited edition Cosmic FX Collection. It's very beautiful blue nail polish with slight purple duochrome. In the bottle it looks more purple. Application was ok, the polish dries fast. Unfortunaly, it was very difficult to photograph, I couldn't capture duochrome on my nails. On the photos you can see three coats without top coat. I think Lunar Eclipse is my all time favourite nail polish <3.
Have a great weekend everyone!

Sunlight. Without flash.

Sunlight. Without flash.
  
Sunlight. Without flash.

Daylight, in the shadow. Without flash.

5 комментариев:

  1. я в восторге от этого цвета! )

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. Very pretty. Reminds me of Sally Hansen' s HD, Laser.

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. Thank you! I actually had Lunar Eclipse on my nails last week :)

      Удалить
    2. I was tempted by it and I have this nail polish, haven't tried it yet.

      Удалить

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...