18.08.2011

Today's Haul

Today I went shopping and this is what I bought: Flormar Supershine Miracle U29, China Glaze Secret Peri-wink-le and Kaleidoscope Him Out, Orly Halley's Comet and Golden Rose Holographic Color #110.
When I saw China Glaze nail polishes I was so excited because this was the first time when I saw them in my town :). They were on a huge sale and the assortment was small, so I picked up a few. When I came home I realized that I was really wrong when I bought only two bottles :D. Anyway, they're my first China Glaze polishes, and even though they are from past collections I'm very happy to have them 8->.

Flormar Supershine Miracle U29; China Glaze: Secret Peri-wink-le, Kaleidoscope Him Out; Orly - Halley's Comet; Golden Rose Holographic Color #110

2 комментария:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...