30.09.2011

Avon - Violetta

Yesterday the weather got colder here and I realized that real autumn is coming on. So for today I choose some autumn color. It's Violetta from the Avon Matte line.
Violetta is a beautiful purple matte nail polish. It's not easy for me to find purple color, which I'll like a lot, but this one I adore :). By the way, Violetta was my first matte nail polish, and I still remember how happy I was when I got it :). The formula is great, the polish is opaque even in one coat if you apply carefully. Though I wasn't very carefull I used 2 coats. Violetta dries very fast. No top coat.
I had already saw Avon Ukrainian November catalogue and I had read there that the Matte polishes're the last time in the catalogue. I don't know will they be discontinued in other countries, but don't miss your chance.
P.S. I believe that best swatches could be done in the sunlight, but because of my geographical location the sky is covered with clouds the major part of the cold half of the year. May be if I had a better camera I could make good swatches even then, but unfortunatly my camera is rather weak. So I decided to make some swatches beforehand, but I'm gonna post them mostly when I'll be actually wearing every that polish :). I hope this sounds not too weird :">.
Wish everyone a perfect weekend!

Sunlight. Without flash.

Sunlight. Without flash.

Daylight, in the shadow. Without flash.

4 комментария:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...