26.09.2011

China Glaze - Kaleidoscope Him Out

Hi, everyone! I'm finally back from the vacation (actually I had came back from the vacation much earlier, but after that I had troubles with my computer :( ). And my today's post is about China Glaze Kaleidoscope Him Out from the Kaleidoscope Collection. Kaleidoscope Him Out is a beautiful light blue holographic polish. The holographic effect is visible even in the pale light. Application was ok. The polish dries fast. On the photos you can see 3 coats, no top coat. Sorry for the skin tone, I just like to tan :">.

Sunlight. Without flash.
 
Sunlight. Without flash.

Sunlight. Without flash.

Sunlight. Without flash.

Daylight, in the shadow. Without flash.

And here's a photo of the sea taken in the vacation :).

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...