27.10.2011

Avon - Wicked

Good afternoon and happy thursday!
Today I'm gonna show a vampy shade that I'm wearing right now. It's Wicked nail polish by Avon.
Wicked is very dark brown (it looks almost black) polish with red shimmer. Shimmer comes out only in the direct lighting. Otherwise it's just dark nail polish. But I really like it :).
Application was ok, this polish is good pigmented, so you can go with one thick coat. Dries quick. On the photos you can see 2 coats without top coat.

Sunlight. Without flash.
 
Sunlight. Without flash.
  
Sunlight. Without flash.
 
Daylight, in the shadow. Without flash.

On the photo below I'm wearing a ring that I received as a gift from Yves Rocher in some of my past orders.

Sunlight. Without flash.

2 комментария:

  1. секси- вампирчик)))))))))ух!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    был у меня когда-то такой ))

    ОтветитьУдалить

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...