14.10.2011

China Glaze - L8R G8R

L8R G8R is a light green holographic nail polish from the China Glaze OMG Collection. Application was ok. L8R G8R dries fast. In the shadow it looks like little dusty light green polish, but when the ray of light hits it... I think photos of this amazing nail polish can say about it more than words :D. 3 coats, no top coat.

Sunlight. Without flash.

Sunlight. Without flash.

Sunlight. Without flash.

Sunlight. Without flash.

After I made this mani I was incredibly bored. And on the photo below you can see how much bored I was :D. I added some shells and stones to the background of the photo :), and also I wore a plastic ring with holographic glitter and a shell inside it.
Have a great weekend!

Sunlight. Without flash.

3 комментария:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...