24.10.2011

Comparison: Essence - Choose Me VS Orly - Halley's Comet

I know that I'm not the first who is doing this comparison, and probably not the second :). Anyway, here is what do I think about this two polishes.
So, I applied 2 coats of each polish (no top coat). On the index and ring finger is Orly Halley's Comet and on the middle and pinkie is Essence Choose Me. Both of them were good in application and dried rather fast. But it seemed that Halley's Comet was a little bit more sheer and dried a bit more quickly.
From the first sight this two polishes looked very common, but when I took a closer look I saw that Choose Me has more golden particles. Also Halley's Сomet looked more sparkly under the sunlight.
I counted a price of 1 ml of each polish and unexpectedly Orly's price was lower :).
As for me, I like them both :).

Sunlight. Without flash.

Sunlight. Without flash.

Sunlight. Without flash.

Daylight, in the shadow. Without flash.

2 комментария:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...