18.10.2011

Flormar Neon N002

It's a boy :)!!! Today is a big day for me, my best friend had born a baby! I'm very happy for her and her husband. I send the best wishes to young mommy and newborn :).
 
source

And since it's a boy I decided to post some blue mani.
Here's Flormar N002 from the Neon line. The color is really nice, but the application was tricky. This nail polish is very sheer. Every next coat dries slower than previous. I had to apply 4 coats, but even then the coverage was not perfect. Also it was difficult to paint nails near the cuticle.
And so, on the photos you can see 4 coats, no top coat.

Sunlight. Without flash.
 
Sunlight. Without flash.
 
Daylight, in the shadow. Without flash.

5 комментариев:

  1. Congratulations to the parents!
    I love that blue!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. great color but is it really neon? i skipped these many times because they didn't appear like true neons just very bright colors

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. hermetic, unfortunately, I didn't have an opportunity to try it under neon lightening. And I think there's a big chance that it is just bright color

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. в этом цвете отражается небо
    очень очень красивый

    ОтветитьУдалить

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...