22.10.2011

Orly - Halley's Comet

Hi ladies! Hope you're having an awesome weekend :).
My today's post is about Orly Halley's Comet. It was a part of the Orly limited edition Cosmic FX Collection that they released last year. Halley's Comet is turquoise base with green and gold glitter. I like this polish, especially under the sunlight, it's very-very sparkly :). Application was good, the polish dries fast. I used 2 coats, no top coat.

Sunlight. Without flash.

Sunlight. Without flash.

Sunlight. Without flash.

Daylight, in the shadow. Without flash.

Here's some extra photo, I just like it so much, so I decided to add it to the post. It looks like a painting :). This photo was taken a few weeks ago while I went to the forest picnic with my friends.

2 комментария:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...