05.10.2011

Pink Wednesday: L'ambre Noir #021

Today I'm gonna show L'ambre Noir nail polish #021.
First of all I wanna say couple of words about this brand, because I guess that you, my dear readers, had never heard about it. So, L'ambre Noir products're made in Ukraine. L'ambre Noir produces nail polishes, nail care products, things for nail art and also mascaras, lipstiks, etc. Their products're rather cheap (for example, this nail polish is 8,5 ml and it costed less than 2 $). L'ambre Noir has some pretty colors in their assortment of nail polishes and they're rather good in quality for their price.
And today I'm wearing L'ambre Noir #021. It's pink creme packed with silver glitter. Application was normal and drying time of #021 was a little bit slow. 2 coats on the photos, no top coat.

Sunlight. Without flash.

Sunlight. Without flash.

Daylight, in the shadow. Without flash.

3 комментария:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...