24.11.2011

Golden Rose Paris #113

Hi everyone!
To cheer up myself a little bit in a sad autumn day, I decided to paint my nails in a color of a milk chocolate :). As we all know chocolate can raise a mood :).
So, I used Golden Rose Paris #113.
#113 is a brown creme nail polish. Application and drying time were ok. On the photos you can see 2 coats of the polish, without any top coat. #113 is very glossy on it's own.
I love milk chocolate and certainly I love this polish. By the way, it costs not much more expensive than one chocolate :).
What do you think about this nail polish?

Sunlight. Without flash.

Daylight, overcast. Without flash.

Daylight, overcast. Without flash.

6 комментариев:

  1. melted chocolate on nails :) I still don't have any GR polish but I intend to change that soon :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. у меня такой же только фиолетовый, хороший лак))

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. And this one looks nice alone too, just like a chocolate :)

    ОтветитьУдалить

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...