01.11.2011

M.A.G Graffiti #301 (over Garden Brilliant #239)

Black crackle over white polish. Nothing special, but I have the reason to wear this colors today :).
The reason is that I'm a big fan of football. And today my favourite team - Juventus is celebrating it's 114-th birthday <:-P.
Since Juve colors are black and white, I decided to wear black and white manicure today 8->.
So, first I used Garden nail polish #239 from the Brilliant Collection. It's white pearl nail polish. This polish was rather sheer and not easy in application. Drying time was normal. I used 3 coats.
After that I applied a coat of black crackle polish. I used M.A.G graffiti #301. I must say I like this crackle :).
Both polishes were made in Ukraine. Garden costed near 2 $ for 12 ml of polish and M.A.G crackle costed 3 $ for 12 g.
At the end I added a layer of top coat.

Sunlight. Without flash.

Sunlight. Without flash.

Sunlight. Without flash.

Pale sunlight. Without flash.

2 комментария:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...