11.11.2011

MaXmaR #36

Good evening ladies!
Today I wanna show you MaXmaR nail polish. I think you had never heard about it before :). It's made in Ukraine, and it costed near 1,5 $.
The bottle of this nail polish definitely reminds me bottles of the L'Oreal Resist & Shine titanium nail polishes :).
#36 is light bronze metallic. Application was not really easy mainly because of the brush. But this polish is very pigmented and it was opaque in one coat. Drying time was ok.
So, on the photos you can see one coat of the nail polish, without top coat.
Have a nice weekend everyone!

Sunlight. Without flash.

Sunlight. Without flash.

Daylight, in the shadow. Without flash.

2 комментария:

  1. напоминает мне лак СHANEL (золотой)по текстуре

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. pretty! please follow me on my blog:

    http://myprettynailz.blogspot.com

    ОтветитьУдалить

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...