19.12.2011

Avon - Deluxe Chocolate

Here I am again with another Avon nail polish :).
And first I want to say that I'm not Avon Representative. I just have near 15 their polishes :).
I think that my nail polish obsession started exactly from Avon polishes. It was near 2 years ago, and I even remember that first polishes that I ordered were Viva Pink and Twilight Blue :). 2 years ago I didn't know about many other brands, and also some of the brands was (and is) really hard to get here... Talking about Avon nail polishes, I think that they have some nice colors, and IMO their polishes're usually rather good in quality and the prices're ok.
Ok, now on to today's nail polish. It's called Deluxe Chocolate. It's chocolate brown shade with golden shimmer. Application and drying time were good. I applied 2 coats, no top coat.
Today is Saint Nicholas Day. Children that were well-behaved find gifts under the pillow. Did you behave well? :)
Thank you for reading! :)

Sunlight. Without flash.

Sunlight. Without flash.

Daylight, in the shadow. Without flash.

4 комментария:

  1. wow, great color, i don't know if looks better on sun or in shade, love it :-D
    keep telling myself i don't need a new polish ;-)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. This is very pretty! I have almost no Avon in my stash for some reason.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. очень красивые золотые крапенки ))

    ОтветитьУдалить

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...