29.12.2011

Avon - Splendid Blue

Hi, girls! I'm back from my unexpected break. I couldn't post anything because my internet didn't work :(.
And today I want to show you another Avon nail polish (I'm almost done with them :) ). This one is called Splendid Blue. It's a blue shade with sparkly blue shimmer. It was good in application and opaque in one thick coat. Drying time was quick.
On my photos you can see 2 coats of Splendid Blue, no top coat. I must say that it looks better in RL :).
What do you think of it?

Sunlight. Without flash.

Sunlight. Without flash.

Pale sunlight. Without flash.

Daylight, in the shadow. Without flash.

6 комментариев:

  1. Super nice polish! I've never bought an Avon product before, but I saw interesting polishes and lipsticks too. :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. it looks great, love it :-D
    happy new year dear :-D

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. It looks gorgeous! I love blue polishes.
    Happy new year! :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. Love this blue, I have it and must say its one of my favorites! Love my avon polish :-)

    ОтветитьУдалить

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...