15.12.2011

Avon - Twilight Blue

Hello ladies!
Here is Twilight Blue nail polish from the Avon Speed Dry+ line.
Twilight Blue is a dark blue polish with blue shimmer. I must say that when the lighting is not enough it looks almost black without any shimmer :D.
What you can see on the photos is 2 coats, no top coat (this nail polish is well pigmented and even one coat can be enough). And the drying time was really quick.
In general, I think I like this nail polish. What I didn't like about it is that it didn't stay long on my nails (I got tip wear after a few days). What do you think?

Sunlight. Without flash.

Sunlight. Without flash.

Daylight, in the shadow. Without flash.

6 комментариев:

  1. umm maybe you got the tip wear from not having top coat, but some polishes are just not good for long wear, its very pretty.. I'm loving blues lately!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. Polish AMOR, I'm also loving blues <3.

    Lendoxia, thanks!

    Laila890h, я тоже)).

    Let's polish some nails, thank you!

    ОтветитьУдалить

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...