02.12.2011

Etual Podium Stars #31 + M.A.G Satine Top Coat

Good morning everyone!
I'm quite ashamed by posting this swatches, but I want to make swatches of all polishes that I own, so... Today I'm going to show you one of those polishes that looked better in the bottle than on nails. Actually I bought this polish before my nail polish addiction started :).
Etual is cheap Ukrainian brand. They produce different beauty products. Their nail polish line is called Podium Stars (one nail polish contains 12 ml and costs near 1,5 $).
Now to #31. It's a burgundy shimmer polish. Drying time was ok. I made 2 coats, but I didn't really like the way it looked on my nails. I don't like the color and this visible brush strokes :(... That's why I decided to add a coat of M.A.G satine top coat. And at last my mani became to look not horrible :D.
Thanks for reading and have a nice weekend!

Sunlight. Without flash.

Pale sunlight. Without flash.

Daylight, in the shadow. Without flash.

Pale sunlight. Without flash.

Daylight, in the shadow. Without flash.

4 комментария:

  1. The color is verypretty I think these finishes are just hard to work with I don't like to see brush strokes on my nails but to be honest I don't see them on ur original mani ... Looks good matted too

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. Polish AMOR, I thought nobody would gonna like it :).
    Thank you ladies! :)

    ОтветитьУдалить

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...