10.12.2011

Little Haul

Good evening! :)
Today I went shopping with my sister and now I want to share with you what I've bought. Of course, I've bought nail polishes :). I found some Essence nail polishes from the past trend editions. I bought Don't Bite Me - Kiss Me and Ready To Be Bitten. They were last 2 polishes they have in the store from the Twilight Saga: Eclipse Collection TE. Also I bought L'ambre Noir nail polish #400 - nice flakies :). And except nail polishes I've bought Essence duo eyeshadow SO-BEautiful, quattro eyeshadow Oh-So-Cute and Maybelline Colorsensational Lucious lipgloss - Watermelon Punch.

5 комментариев:

  1. Nice haul! I love that duo eye-shadow from Essence, it's one of my favs, the colors are great so I even have a backup of it ;)
    Haven't seen those Eclipse polishes in over a year here, you're lucky to have found them

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. бомбовые цвета теней!!! я просто в восторге !!!

    да и два лака еклипс тоже просто ррррррррр ))))))))))))))))))))))

    ОтветитьУдалить

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...