31.12.2011

n.6 Beauty Experience Nail Fashion Color

First of all I want to wish everyone a Happy New Year! Let your dreams come true in 2012! :)
Today I want to show you Italian nail polish that my aunt gave me some time ago. It's n.6 Beauty Experience nail polish from the Nail Fashion Color line. But I'm not sure what number this polish is. I found only number 25 on the bottom of the bottle (and this number is made of glass, that's why I think that it's some number of the bottle, not of the polish :)  ). So I went to their website wondering what color I might have. And the one that looked pretty close to mine is called Liquid Jewel. May be it is it :).
Anyway, it's nice bronze foil. Dries quick. I made 2 rather easy coats, no top coat.

Sunlight. Without flash.

Sunlight. Without flash.

Daylight, in the shadow. Without flash.

The majority of people in Ukraine are Orthodox (so am I). We celebrate Christmas on the 7-th of January. So our winter holidays are only beginning. That's why my family placed a fir tree only a few days ago. So here are some photos of my New Year/Christmas tree :).



4 комментария:

  1. Love the polish.... The tree looks pretty so colorful!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. очень красивый цвет - почему то напоминает мне песок в пустыне ну или на пляже))))))

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. Irina I think you were right, that one looks like Liquid Jewel (n. 09), I owned that foil too (and I got another one from the PR, unfortunately now they don't use names anymore).

    ОтветитьУдалить

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...