29.01.2012

11 Questions Tag!

Dear Maria from Marias Nail Polish Blog also tagged me with 11 Questions Tag!


Here are the rules:
Each person must post 11 things about themselves on their blog.
Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
You have to choose 11 people to tag and link them on the post.
Go to their page and tell them you have linked him or her.
No tag backs.
No stuff in the tagging section about 'you are tagged if you are reading this'. You legitimately have to tag 11 people.

11 things about me:
1. When I started this blog I could not imagine that someone'll actually read it (a HUGE thanks to all my readers! :) ).
2. I hate winter.
3. Which means that I love summer :).
4. I can't live without the sea.
5. Sunny day can make my mood.
6. Tulips're my favourite flowers.
7. Lately I'm doing Jillian Michaels workouts.
8. I can't ride a bicycle :).
9. I'm a night owl.
10. I love movies with a happy end.
11. I have a cat :).

Here're Maria's questions for me:
01. How long has Nail Polish been an “obsession”?
Almost 2 years.
02. Why did you start your blog?
To share my love to nail polishes with other nail polish lovers :).
03. What was/is the hardest thing about being a new nail polish blogger?
Well, I don't know, everything was new to me.
04. What kind of nail art do you love the most at the moment?
Probably nail art using the scotch tape.
05. What kind of nail art is the most difficult for you, something you are struggling to learn, if anything?
I'm new to nail art, so everything is difficult for me :).
06. What are your 3 favorite brands of nail polish?
ORLY, China Glaze and Essence.
07. What do you like the best about being a nail polish blogger?
Reading other girls blogs.
08. How many days ahead do you prepare blog posts – if at all?
Depends of my mood :).
09. How many fingers do you polish for swatches/taking photos of them?
A four.
10. Do you do swatch marathons if the weather is nice and you have the time, to have something to fill in “the vault” for later busy days?
Sometimes I do swatch marathons :).
11. What do you prefer to see/read on nail blogs, you can choose more: swatches, nail art, comparisons, DIY ideas, product reviews?
I like to read all this.

Here are my questions for you, guys:
1. What is your favourite basecoat and topcoat?
2. What is your all-time favourite nail polish?
3. What nail polish was your biggest disappointment?
4. How many nail polishes do you own?
5. How many of them are still "untrieds"?
6. Do you have backups?
7. How many? :)
8. What is your favourite nail polish color?
9. What is your favourite nail polish finish?
10. What was your first nail polish ever? (if you remember)
11. What nail polish is on the top of your wishlist?

The 11 people I tagged:
1. Lendoxia
2. Let's polish some nails
3. Mai senza smalto!
4. Taya
5. My World
6. Hermetic's polish blog
7. Did someone say nail polish?
8. A Wig Wam is not a teepee
9. Me, Makeup and I
10. I Bleed Polish
11. Yamiidoesnails 

9 комментариев:

  1. Thank you for your great answers - I have now linked to them from the blog post :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. The same thing was with me - when I started I didn't thought that I'd get any followers. I really like your blog, keep up the good work. :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. thank you for the tag :) for the first 11 statements, other than 6,7 and 11 all are completely true for me too ^_^

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. Thank you :* I completely agree with your 2) and 3) about winter (I wish I could just sleep from Fall to Spring)!
    And I love tulips, too!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  5. Thank yo unce again :)
    I love movies with a happy end too ^^

    ОтветитьУдалить
  6. Heh, thanks for tagging me, although I rarely take time to actually do these myself, but this was fun to read. Maybe I post my answers for the weekend.
    And I think we all had the feeling that no one would read us when we we're starting ;)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  7. can't wait to do a post on this one :)
    tnx honey for tagging me :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  8. Hahaha, I'm afraid I have two more awards for you, so if you have the time and would like to receive them, take a look here: http://mariasnailpolishblog.blogspot.com/2012/02/more-awards.html

    ОтветитьУдалить

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...