26.01.2012

Comparison: China Glaze - Exceptionally Gifted VS Golden Rose Classics Charming #22

Golden Rose Classics Charming #22 looked close to China Glaze Exceptionally Gifted and I've made a small comparison.
I applied 2 coats of each nail polish (without top coat). On the index and ring finger is China Glaze Exceptionally Gifted and on the middle and pinkie is Golden Rose Classics Charming #22.
As you can see, China Glaze looks a little darker and at the same time more pearly on the nails than Golden Rose. And it seems that Golden Rose has more golden particles.
Both polishes dried rather quick, but I must say that Golden Rose was a bit easier to apply.
And I guess if I had two choose one of this two nail polishes, I'd choose Golden Rose :).

Sunlight. Without flash.

Sunlight. Without flash.

Sunlight. Without flash.

Sunlight. Without flash.

Sunlight. Without flash.

9 комментариев:

  1. Wow, I would call that a very close, but you are right, the CG is a bit darker.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. I'm afraid I have tagged you ;) - you can find the "what and how's" here: http://mariasnailpolishblog.blogspot.com/2012/01/11-questions-tag.html

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. golden rose is a bit lighter, otherwise they're the same :-D

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. Actually I tought they could be easily marked as dupes. I'd pick Golden Rose, too, if it was easy to get here!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  5. Nice comparison! I don't believe I've seen either of these swatched before.

    ОтветитьУдалить

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...