23.01.2012

The Cute Blog Award

Lovely Iris from Polish Amor gave me the Cute Blog Award. Thank you very much, dear! :)

 

Here are the rules:
1. Link back person who awarded you
2. Answer award questions
3. Tell us something about yourself you haven't told us in your blog yet?
4. Award as many blogs you think are worthy of this award.
5. Make sure to let those you give this award know you awarded them!

Questions:
1. What is your go to makeup product?
Lip gloss
2. What was your favorite fashion trend of 2011?
I'm not really into trends :">
3. What is your favorite dessert?
Ice cream <3
4. Favorite color?
Blue and pink
5. What is your middle name?
I don't have a middle name
6. What was the last song you listened to?
Sunday by Hurts
7. Cats or dogs?
Cats. But I love dogs too :).

Something about myself I haven't told - I have 6 piercing (5 in ears and a belly button :) ).

I think most of you girls already have this award, so I send this award to...
Nail crazy
Taya
Let's polish some nails
My World

4 комментария:

  1. thank you dear, i'm always flattered when someone think i'm good enough for some award :-D

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. Thank you so much for awarding me, this is the cutest award ever, I already took it and it is on my sidebar :)

    ОтветитьУдалить

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...