28.01.2012

I Love Your Blog Award

Maria from Marias Nail Polish Blog gave me the I Love Your Blog Award. Thank you so much, Maria! :)


Here're the qustions that came with this award:
1. What is your  favorite fashion magazine?
I don't really read them :)
2. Who is your favorite singer/band?
It's hard to choose only one, but I think it's Queen
3. Who is your favorite YouTube guru?
I don't have a YouTube guru
4. What is your favorite makeup product?
Lip gloss
5. Where would you like to live?
In Torino, Italy (beacuse of football :) )
6. What is your favorite film?
Armageddon
7. How many pairs of shoes do you own?
9 - including sneakers :D
8. What is your favorite color?
Blue and pink.

I love all blogs I read, so I give this award to everyone who reads this :)

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...