06.01.2012

Ноготок (Nogotok) Glitter #223 (over Ноготок (Nogotok) Reflex #34)

Red nails for Christmas Eve :). (As I told before, I'm Orthodox like the majority of people in Ukraine).
First I applied 2 coats of my old nail polish Ноготок (Nogotok) #34 from the Reflex Collection, which is cherry red jelly. Easy in application, drying time was normal. On the bottom of the post I added a photo of this nail polish on it's own. Sorry for those glitter on my fingers :">.
And then I added 1 coat of Ноготок (Nogotok) #223 from the Glitter Collection. It's a red square glitter in a clear base. Drying time was ok.
No top coat on the photos.

Sunlight. Without flash.

Sunlight. Without flash.

Sunlight. Without flash.

Daylight, in the shadow. Without flash.

Wish everyone who celebrates Christmas tomorrow a Merry Christmas! (*)
Here is a nice Christmas cartoon. It's Ukrainian Christmas song "Shchedryk" (you all, probably, know it's English version which is called "Carol of the Bells"). By the way "Carol of the Bells" was composed by the Ukrainian composer Mykola Leontovych :).
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dg1eMpFfexk

6 комментариев:

  1. I am passing the Versatile Blogger Award on to you! The rules are on my page. :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. wow, this combo looks awesome, it reminds me of ruby pumps :-D
    marry christmas :-D

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. Do you need free Twitter Followers?
    Did you know you can get them ON AUTO-PILOT AND TOTALLY FREE by registering on Like 4 Like?

    ОтветитьУдалить

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...