09.01.2012

SoFine Special effects #212

Hello ladies!
Today I'm showing SoFine nail polish #212 from the Special effects line. This nail polish is made in Ukraine, the bottle contains 10 ml, and it costed near 2,5 $.
#212 is a nice duochrome, it changes color from turquoise/green to blue. Blue is noticable at several angles, but unfortunately my photocamera didn't want to capture it :(.
It's rather sheer nail polish, so what you see on the photos is 3 coats, no top coat. Drying time was ok.
Thanks for reading and have a good week!

Pale sunlight. Without flash.

Sunlight. Without flash.

Sunlight. Without flash.

Sunlight. Without flash.

Daylight, in the shadow. Without flash.

9 комментариев:

  1. I think its very pretty even if I don't see the blue :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. Beautiful. It looks gorgeous specially on the last photo.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. I'm not a fan of sheer polishes but this one looks absolutely gorgeous

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. I hate it when I can't capture some effect :( Beautiful polish, I believe his blue side is great too :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  5. Wow, that is a great shimmer. I'd love to see it layered over a green or blue.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  6. Polish AMOR, thank you, blue didn't want to be captured :).

    Taya, thank you! :)

    Lendoxia, thanks. I'm also not a fan of sheer polishes, but if they looks somehow interesting I'd give them a chance :).

    Let's polish some nails, thank you! :)

    KarenD, thank you. I'll see what I can do, but I don't know if I have something that will look good with it :).

    ОтветитьУдалить
  7. love it, for this great color 3 coats are not too much, it's worth it :-D

    ОтветитьУдалить
  8. мне кажется похоже на воду морскую :)))

    ОтветитьУдалить

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...