08.01.2012

The Versatile Blogger Award

This is my first award :). Thank you so much, Katee from A Girl and Her Polish!


There are 2 rules that come with this award: 
1. List seven things about yourself
2. Pass to 15 bloggers

7 things about myself:
1. When I was a teen I painted my nails mainly with transparent nail polishes or sheer glitters in a clear base.
2. I remember when I was 14 I really wanted to wear dark colors on my nails, but I was so shy of my inaccurate manicures with this colors that I didn't wear them :).
3. I used to be a swimmer (if I can call it so, because I had never go further than championships of my country).
4. I went in for swimming for 12 years, but it's already 2 years gone from the time when I quit.
5. Also I had played water polo (but only a little bit).
6. I'm a big fan of football :).
7. My favourite team is Juventus.

I am passing this award on to:
7. Taya

12 комментариев:

  1. I'm also a big fan of soccer, I support FC Barcelona.
    And thank you for passing it on to me. :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. Thanks for the award dear. :) I'm also a big fan of football but I'm Real Madrid's fan for sure. :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. congrats on the award... and thanks for tagging me :-D

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. Thank you!!! Juventus??? Quite funny I'm Italian but not a bit interested in soccer/football! And I was a teen I love pink pastel polish :-P

    ОтветитьУдалить
  5. maisenzasmalto, yes, Juventus :). I'm Juve fan since 2000 :). I even support Italian national football team (of course, except games when they play with Ukraine :) ).

    ОтветитьУдалить
  6. Thank you for the award, dear! I already posted it on my blog before, so I shan't do it again, but I appreciate it!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  7. finally getting around to this, thanks for the tag :)

    ОтветитьУдалить

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...