11.02.2012

Avon - Golden Wine

Hi everyone!
I'm back from a short break caused by some circumstances.
It's so cold here lately (it was even -24 degrees Celsius, it's awful :) )...
Ok, here's Avon Golden Wine nail polish. It's was released in November 2010 and discontinued in a few months since then (if I'm right).
Golden Wine is a red shade with a gold shimmer. Drying time was regular, I've made 2 coats, no top coat.
I remember that before taking photos I thought that I probably needed one more coat, and when I saw photos on the computer I thought that I definitely needed one more coat. But it was already too late (I had already take off this nail polish) and I was too lazy to paint my nails with it again :">. So, to see the beauty of this nail polish, please, look only on my ring finger :).
Thank you for reading! :)

Sunlight. Without flash.

Sunlight. Without flash.

Daylight, in the shadow. Without flash.

16 комментариев:

  1. - 24 - brrrrrrr, we have had some cold night last week -15, but 24 brrrrrrr......
    It's a weird thing with some of the red shimmers/gliters, the look fine, but on photo you see it all, that has fooled me several times too. It's a very nice color - and I can see the green trees, feels like summer :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. thank you! actually this photos are rather old, I've made them when the trees had leafs yet :)

      Удалить
  2. The temperature here is arround -24 too..
    I am glad you're back, the nail polish is absolutely gorgeus :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. and I'm complaining about -10 brrrr ^_^ and this is a great red :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. It's been just as cold in here, I really hate it. Nevertheless, the polish looks great! :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  5. Very pretty color!!

    It's now around -5 I believe...so it's getting warmer. We had days over the -10 but in comparison with -24 (!) it's nothing!!!!

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. thanks! It's already -7 here, so I believe it's getting warmer here too :)

      Удалить
  6. lovely color... at the moment the temperature here is around 0, i must keep my mouth closed ;-D

    ОтветитьУдалить

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...