16.02.2012

Awards (:

Dear Maria from Marias Nail Polish Blog gave me One Lovely Blog Award and the Butterfly Award. Thank you SO MUCH! :)


The first is One Lovely Blog Award, and the rules are:
1. Link back to the person you got it from
2. Tell seven things about yourself
3. Give the award to ten bloggers

I've already told 7 things about myself, so I'll cheat a little bit :) (you can read 7 things about me here).

I give this award to:
3. Taya

The next award that Maria gave me is the Butterfly Award.


The rules are:
1. Link back to the person who awarded this award to you.
2. Answer the following questions.
3. Award to other bloggers and let them know.

The questions:
What's your favourite song?
"The Show Must Go On" by Queen
What's your favourite dessert?
Ice cream
Who's your favorite pet?
My cat
Black or white?
Black & white (the colors of my favourite football team :) )
What's your biggest fear?
Spiders :">
What's your best feature?
My eyes
What's your everyday attitude?
Never give up
What is perfection?
To swim alone in the swimming pool without any other people :)
What is your Guilty pleasure?
Roasted sunflower seeds :D.

I give this award to the same bloggers as above :)

8 комментариев:

  1. Thank you for these awards. You're always so kind to me with them. :D I appreciate that very much.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. Sunflower seeds LOL a good thing you aren't a wild bird here, we serve an awful lot of those alongside a lot of other seeds :)
    And, you are welcome, I'm glad you accepted the awards :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. Thank you so much for the TWO awards! You are so sweet!! ^.^

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. thanks for the awards :D I hope I'll have time to do them

    ОтветитьУдалить

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...