26.03.2012

Avon - Sateen

Sateen is the last Avon nail polish that I own. This nail polish is from the Speed Dry+ line.
I had difficulties with the description of this shade, but let's call it brown with lots of pink undertones metallic shade :).
Sateen is kinda streaky, so I can't say that application was easy. I applied 2 coats, no top coat. Drying time was really fast.
Again, like Twilight Blue it didn't stay long on my nails, it chipped on the next day.
I must say that this nail polish was incredible not photogenic :). On the photos you can see all it's disadvantages, while in RL they're hardly noticable.
Thank you for reading!

Sunlight. Without flash.

Sunlight. Without flash.

Sunlight. Without flash.

Daylight, in the shadow. Without flash.

Sunlight. Without flash.

14 комментариев:

  1. It's a pretty color! Almost like a brownish-pinkish.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. A nice color - and the flaws in a polish really becomes evident in close ups, sometimes I looks at my nails and think they are OK IRL, but on photos - wooow LOL - nail blogging is merciless ;)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. This is very pretty! I haven't had much luck with Avon polishes either, they usually chip the same day on me as well. I even did a pedicure with an Avon polish that chipped within a few days, which is weird because usually pedicures wear like iron on me!

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. Thank you! Did you use Avon polishes from the Speed Dry+ line? The ones that are from the Nailwear Pro line stays on my nails longer than from the Speed Dry+.

      Удалить
  4. It's a pretty color! I don't have much Avon since other brands are so much easier for me to get.

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. Thank you! As for me it is easy to buy Avon because my neighbour is Avon Representative :).

      Удалить
  5. personally i don't like lacquers from Avon but this colour is lovely :)

    ОтветитьУдалить

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...