06.03.2012

Award Time

Lovely Taya and Rychelle (Rychelle's blog - ColorSplash Nails) gave me the Laine Blogger Award. Thank you very much, girls!
This award is for the bloggers who I want to show love to.


Rules:
1. Link back to the person who awarded you.
2. Post your award on your blog.
3. Give this award to 5 bloggers and inform them.

I give this award to:
1. Lendoxia
2. Polish Amor
3. Nail crazy
4. Let's polish some nails
5. A Girl and Her Polish

Next is the Liebster Award. I received it from Miranda at SPLAT. Thank you so much, Miranda!


Rules:
1. Put the link to who gave you the award.
2. Put the award in your post.
3. Choose 5 blogs under 200 followers and give them the award.
4. Let them know that you have awarded them.

I give this award to:
1. Lendoxia
2. Presh Polish
3. I Bleed Polish
4. Gnomes and Nail Polish
5. Priscilla

7 комментариев:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...