01.03.2012

China Glaze - Secret Peri-Wink-Le

Hi girls!
Even despite the fact that today it's not really warmer than yesterday and I can see some snow on the ground, it's already spring (finally)! :)
Is anyone happy about spring as much as I am? :)
Today I want to show you China Glaze Secret Peri-Wink-Le. It was a part of China Glaze Operation: Colour Collection.
Secret Peri-Wink-Le is a nice lavander blue creme. I applied three thin coats. Application was ok, quick drying time. No top coat on the photos.
Thanks for reading! :)

Sunlight. Without flash.

Sunlight. Without flash.

Daylight, in the shadow. Without flash.

28 комментариев:

  1. I love this shade. It's going to be perfect for spring. I only wish I would have it. It looks gorgeous on your nails.

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. Thank you! I also think this shade is good for spring.

      Удалить
  2. This is really pretty. Perfect for spring too :-)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. It's such a pretty color, I'm glad I have it my stash too :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. This one looks amazing on your nails! And because you have similar shape of the nails as I do, I neeeed this nail polish so bad now! =)
    And your collection of Avon nail polishes is amazing too! <3

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. I think if you'll have it you'll not regret :). Thank you very much! :)

      Удалить
  5. Ответы
    1. Thanks! Don't hold this beauty too long in your untrieds :)

      Удалить
  6. I love this color! It is very springy!

    Also, I've nominated you for a blog award! Check my post here!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  7. I own this one and I love it! It looks so good on you! By the way, the view in the background in the picture looks amazing from what I can see.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  8. I just found your blog-this color is so pretty!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  9. I love this color! It looks fantastic on your nails. Btw, I gave you The Laine Blogger Award on my blog post today! =)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  10. one of my favorite colors... looks great on you! and yay for spring :)

    ОтветитьУдалить

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...