10.03.2012

Kiko #385 (Blu Pastello)

Today was an awesome day here and even though I really liked my M&M's manicure, I decided to take it off (by the way, removing was easy :) ) because now I want to show you my new Kiko nail polish.
Recently Kiko released 40 new shades in a limited edition. But since I couldn't find swatches of them on the net yet, I've picked only one of them - #385 (Blu Pastello). It's a cornflower blue creme. In the electric lighting it looks darker than on my photos.
This nail polish is well pigmented. I applied one coat, no top coat.
Application was amazing, quick drying time and a glossy finish <3.
I really love this shade. But what do you think? :)

Sunlight. Without flash.

Sunlight. Without flash.

Sunlight. Without flash.

Daylight, in the shadow. Without flash.

Almost color of today's sky :).

Sunlight. Without flash.

And also I want to share with you a photo of my new Avon's earrings. Aren't this owls cute? :)


Thank you for reading!

26 комментариев:

  1. Super cute earrings! I'm a huge fan of owls too :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. Gorgeous blue~ I can't believe that it's only 1 coat!!

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. Thank you! It's one thick coat, but for perfect coverage it would be enough 2 thin coats, I guess :).

      Удалить
  3. Really nice blue and the earrings are adorable!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. gorgeous color, and those owls are super cute :-D

    ОтветитьУдалить
  5. oh kiko why limited, color loke this should be in the standard range

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. I remember that last spring KIKO released new shades also in a limited edition, but later they became available in their standard range. So maybe this time will be the same :).

      Удалить
  6. Beautiful blue, it almost blends in with the sky!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  7. what a pretty blue! And those owls are very cute.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  8. omG, I need to add that color to my collection :) It's really amazing :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  9. This is an absolutely gorgeous color! And the earrings are super cute.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  10. I love the polish. I have been looking for pastel cremes in mint green and pale yellow and now this will be added to my wishlist too!

    ОтветитьУдалить

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...