08.03.2012

Ноготок (Nogotok) Brilliant #232 (over Essence - Love Of Pink)

Happy International Women's Day! :)
I know that this holiday is not really celebrated in some countries, but here we even have a day-off :).
Today I'm showing Ноготок (Nogotok) #232 from the Brilliant Collection . It's a pink shimmer in a sheer light pink base.
I applied 1 coat of this nail polish over Essence Love Of Pink, which I showed yesterday.
No top coat on the photos.

Sunlight. Without flash.

Sunlight. Without flash.

Daylight, in the shadow. Without flash.

And here is 2 coats of Ноготок (Nogotok) Brilliant #232 on it's own.

Daylight, in the shadow. Without flash.

10 комментариев:

  1. It's a really nice and subtle effect, I like it.
    Here we do not have a holiday because of Womens day, it's hardly mentioned...

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. Great combo! Love that sparkly spink! haha I mean pink... spink... I like that...

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. You get a day off? That's great! We don't here in the UK.
    Love the pretty manicure :-)

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. Yes, it's a national holiday here and all people get a day off :). Thank you!

      Удалить
  4. Happy women's day with a little delay, and it's such a great thing that you have a day off :)
    Your Nogotok is always gorgeus :)

    ОтветитьУдалить

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...