23.03.2012

Ноготок (Nogotok) Reflex #179

I've bought this nail polish because it looked interesting in the bottle :). Ноготок (Nogotok) #179 from the Reflex Collection is a lavander blue shade with a green shimmer and holographic glitter. It's rather sheer, I applied 2 coats (but my photos obvious needed the third coat or maybe this nail polish could be good for layering over some blue or purple). Drying time was regular.
On the last photo I tried to capture green shimmer. No top coat on the photos.
Have an awesome weekend! :)

Sunlight. Without flash.

Daylight, overcast. Without flash.

Daylight, in the shadow. Without flash.

22 комментария:

  1. Looks nice, I think it would be great over some other polish too :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. Very pretty! I think it will be great for layering :-)

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. Thank you! I'm thinking about to try it for layering :).

      Удалить
  3. Woah, this is absolutely gorgeous!!! I don't think I've ever seen a polish quite like this one. I love it!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. I think this would look amazing over that kiko 385 :D

    ОтветитьУдалить
  5. OHMG this is absolutely gorgeous, I see why you love it :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  6. Its' very nice. I would love to see, how it looks layered over another blue. I think it would be great combo.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  7. nice polish, it would be great for layering since is a bit shere, i'm interesting in which combo you'll make :-D

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. Thanks, I'm already thinking about a few nail polishes :).

      Удалить
  8. Wow, this is really interesting looking! I love the color and I love the holo specks! Putting them together is genius!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  9. До чего же он красивй *_*
    нужно будет поискать его. пока старая линейка не исчезла из продажи)

    ОтветитьУдалить

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...