07.03.2012

Pink Wednesday: Essence - Love Of Pink

Good evening!
Today I want to show you Essence Love Of Pink from the Multi Dimension line. It's a pink creme nail polish.
On the nails Love Of Pink looked a bit brighter than in the bottle. Application and drying time were ok. I applied 2 thick coats, no top coat.

Sunlight. Without flash.

Sunlight. Without flash.

Daylight, in the shadow. Without flash.

Here is a photo with a ring that I received as a gift from Yves Rocher.

Sunlight. Without flash.

Yesterday I received Revlon Whimsical, which I've won on the Katee's 100-th Post Giveaway. She has an awesome blog called A Girl and Her Polish. Katee was so sweet and included some candies to the package :). I would like to thank her one more time. Thanks, Katee! :)

12 комментариев:

  1. Love of Pink is very, very nice - but honestly, I cannot wait to see you swatch Whimsical - gorgeous!!!

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. Thank you! I want to try Whimsical for layering, because it's really sheer. But first I need to buy some nail polish which will suit to it :)

      Удалить
  2. nice color, why did i skip it :-(
    nice prize, congrats :-D

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. What a beautiful pink, one of the most beautiful ones I've seen :)
    Congratulations on the prizes, they're all lovely :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. it's nice, I can't remember seeing this version in stores I have one with the same name but it'a lot darker

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. Thank you. I've just googled this nail polish and found that there're such as mine and the darker one's. The darker one's have a bit different shape of the lid, it's wider on them.

      Удалить

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...