13.04.2012

Blogger Appreciation Award

Three lovely ladies: Katee from A Girl and Her Polish, Maria from Marias Nail Art and Polish Blog and Paulina from Paulina loves gave me the Blogger Appreciation Award. Thank you so much, ladies!


The Rules:
1. Thank the person who gave you the award with their blog link in your post.
2. Answer the following 4 questions.
3. Give the Blogger Appreciation Award to other bloggers.
5. Let the blogger know you awarded them.

The Questions:
1. How long have you been blogging?
2. What the 1-2 reasons why you started blogging?
3. What types of blogs do you like to follow/read?
4. What is 1 thing you would like to improve on as a blogger/on your blog?

My answers:
1. Since June 2011.
2. I wanted to share my love to nail polishes with other nail polish lovers :). I was inspired by other nail polish bloggers and wanted to start my own.
3. Mainly nail polish blogs.
4. Seriously, I can't tell only one thing, because I have so many things to work on.

I give this award to:
Nail crazy
Taya
Lendoxia
Polish Amor
Let's polish some nails
Frazzle and Aniploish
Presh Polish
Linnieke.com
ColorSplash Nails
My World

8 комментариев:

  1. Thank you for giving me an award and being so kind :)
    As always I will answer here, hope you don't mind :)

    1. How long have you been blogging?
    From last april, in few days I will have my first blogoversary :)

    2. What the 1-2 reasons why you started blogging?
    I wanted to share my nail arts with people who are interested in that too :)

    3. What types of blogs do you like to follow/read?
    Nails related :)

    4. What is 1 thing you would like to improve on as a blogger/on your blog?
    I don't know atm, I think I would like to have some better template :)

    Thank you once again :*

    ОтветитьУдалить

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...