01.04.2012

China Glaze - Tease

Hello girls!
Today I want to show you my recent buy China Glaze Tease (as you may know, it's hard to find China Glaze's nail polishes here and when I see them I grab them :)  ).
So, Tease was a part of the Blush Collection. I must say that it's an oldie and isn't big 3 free.
Tease is a sheer white shimmer with a blue flash. I applied 3 easy coats, no top coat. Drying time was regular.
I think Tease can be good for french manicure. But tomorrow I'll show what I've applied over it :).

P.S. What's interesting, the bottle is the same sized as the other China Glaze's nail polishes (14 ml), but on the label of this you can see 19 ml (this is not a joke :) ). I've googled Tease and on the other girls photos there is the same mistake.

Sunlight. Without flash.

Sunlight. Without flash.

Sunlight. Without flash.

Daylight, in the shadow. Without flash.

13 комментариев:

  1. I'm a sucker for a polish like this, it's like a touch of frost on the nails - even if I never really wear them LOL - but just like Essie Pure Pearlfection I'm pretty sure that will be great for layering over darker colors too :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. It's a beautiful color, crazy about the misprint.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. too frosty and see-through for my liking, might look better layered on something

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. This so pretty! I wonder how it would look layered?

    And about the size. I just grabbed a bottle of CG that was next to me (CG white ice). I don't know what collection it's from but I know it's old. It's a 19ml bottle. I decided to check my other bottles because I have a bunch of old ones. Apart from the white one that I just mentioned they are all 18.5ml. All of my new one from the past couple of years or so are 14ml. I don't think this is a mistake. Because most of my CG are old and span many years. If it was a mistake it probably would have been caught.

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. I wonder how it would look layered over black? meant to say that!

      Удалить
    2. Ok, I'll try to show how it'll look over black ;).
      But how can it be possible? Because all my China Glaze bottles are the same sized, so they can't contain the different amount of the polish. And also this bottle is definetely smaller than ORLY (ORLY's are 18 ml), so I think that this one can't contain 19 ml :).

      Удалить

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...