15.04.2012

Essence - Lime Up!

Good morning! :)
As I told before I'm Orthodox (like the majority of people in my country) and today we celebrate Easter. So, I wish Happy Easter to everyone who celebrates it today! :)
As for my nails, today I'll be wearing Essence Lime Up (from the Colour & Go line). It's a yellow green creme nail polish. Application and drying time were normal.
On my photos you can see 2 coats of Lime Up, no top coat.

Sunlight. Without flash.

Sunlight. Without flash.

Sunlight. Without flash.

Daylight, in the shadow. Without flash.

And a photo with a wooden Easter egg :).

Sunlight. Without flash.

15 комментариев:

  1. It's a gorgeous lime, thank you for sharing - and Happy Easter :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. Happy Easter! :) I really like Essence polishes, and this is no exception. Your pics are gorgeous!!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. Happy Easter :)
    Love the nail polish and the egg is so cute :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. Happy Easter. There were times, when I didn't like this color, but now I'm crazy about it. It looks good on you. :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  5. This is one of my fav C&G polishes, I don't know why but it makes me feel happy. And when I wear it I feel the need of doing some stamping on it. :D

    ОтветитьУдалить
  6. Happy Easter! This shade looks really good on you! On me it was terrible so I passed it along

    ОтветитьУдалить

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...