11.04.2012

Essence - Ready To Be Bitten

Hi girls!
Today I'm showing Essence Ready To Be Bitten from the Twilight Saga: Eclipse Collection TE.
Ready To Be Bitten is a sheer white with pretty glass-flecked shimmer. It's so soft and delicate shade, I really like it :).
Application and drying time were ok. I made 2 coats, no top coat.
What do you think?

Sunlight. Without flash.

Sunlight. Without flash.

Sunlight. Without flash.

And here is a photo with a ring that I received from Yves Rocher.

Sunlight. Without flash.

26 комментариев:

  1. It looks better on the nails than I thought it would. I like the glass flecks a lot. :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. It's really nice with the glass flecks, I like that trend :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. I love this manicure! =) Your nails are very pretty, have no stains, shape is great and they're not too long or too short, just perfect, and this polish really emphasizes this! <3

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. I agree with Kvacka, your nails look great! The polish looks really pretty too :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  5. This is really pretty! I wish they sold these in the states! :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  6. Pretty! But not as pretty or sparkly as Edward. :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  7. I have an award for you :) - and I hope you will accept it - more information is found here: http://mariasnailpolishblog.blogspot.com/2012/04/blogger-appreciation-award.html

    ОтветитьУдалить
  8. I actually don't mind VNL on this one it looks nice

    ОтветитьУдалить
  9. I nominated you for The Appreciation Award.
    http://paulinaloves.blogspot.com/2012/04/appreciation-award.html

    ОтветитьУдалить

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...