02.04.2012

Jovial Luxe #003 (over China Glaze - Tease)

So, here's what I've applied over China Glaze Tease, that I showed yesterday.
Jovial Luxe #003 is a small multicolored glitter in a light grey base. I don't know if it is only my bottle, but the brush here was like a broom :D. Also I didn't like the smell. Drying time was regular. I've applied 3 coats, no top coat. And, of course, it looked more sparkly in RL.
Thank you for reading! :)

Sunlight. Without flash.

Sunlight. Without flash.

Sunlight. Without flash.

Sunlight. Without flash.

Daylight, in the shadow. Without flash.

16 комментариев:

  1. Well, the glitter looks nice - but it's so annoying with a bad smell :( and most of all bad brushes, life is too short for that LOL

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. For that much sparkle, I am willing to put up with a bad brush and a bad smell. :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. The glitter looks really nice. I'm with Karen I would be willing to put up with the smell and bad brush.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. This is sooo gorgeous, wish I could lay hands on it!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  5. maybe smelly, but take a look at that gorgeous sparkling *.*

    ОтветитьУдалить
  6. Hahaha, like broom lol :D
    Too bad for the smell, looks really nice :)

    ОтветитьУдалить

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...