25.04.2012

Kiko #344 (Verde Nebbia Marina)

Hi everyone!
Finally I'm wearing one of those polishes that I received from my aunt in January :). So, today I'm wearing Kiko #344 (Verde Nebbia Marina). 
#344 is a nice turquoise creme nail polish. Application and drying time were normal. I made 2 coats, no top coat.
Later, I've tried some stamping over it, but photos that I've made were too blurry, so I deleted them :).
What do you think of this nail polish?

P.S. I've added a new background to my blog (from The Cutest Blog On The Block). And I have a question, can you see a new blue and black background? I'm asking because I can see it on my computer, but my sister's computer shows a totally grey background.

Have a nice day! :)

Sunlight. Without flash.

Sunlight. Without flash.

Sunlight. Without flash.

Daylight, in the shadow. Without flash.

14 комментариев:

  1. Love the new background. Yes, it's black and blue.
    And the polish looks good.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. It's very pretty shade.
    Yes, I see black and blue background, very nice. :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. :drool: gorgeous color and I do see the background

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. Gorgeous! I love Kiko, I think the quality is great :-)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  5. Lovely background! Awesome color!!!

    I love coming to visit your blog! I can read Russian, but speak very little. Every time I come I kick myself because I keep putting off my Russian lessons, and it's inspiration to get back into it!

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. Thank you! I'm glad you like it :). Yes, I use blogger in Russian, but actually I'm Ukrainian girl and I can talk both languages Ukrainian and Russian.

      Удалить
  6. wow, love the color, this spring i'm totally in this kind of shades *.*
    pity i can't get my hands on kiko :-(
    i see the new background :-)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  7. This Kiko polishes are really something :)
    Love the color :)

    ОтветитьУдалить

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...