28.04.2012

KKCenterHK Water Decals Review (N.NAIL-WDHHK151)

It's a bit late for Easter manicure, but this water decals are so cute <3...
So, here are nail water decals with Easter design - N.NAIL-WDHHK151 from the KKcenterHK.



I applied this water decals over KIKO #338, that I showed yesterday.
Application was pretty much the same as with N.NAIL-WDHHK157 water decals that I've tried before, but this time I didn't cut decals one by one and put all 10 designs in a water at the same time. After a few minutes the paper came off easily from the designs. With the help of a tweezers I've placed each design on my nails and added a layer of top coat. Done .

What do you think?

Sunlight. Without flash.

Sunlight. Without flash.

Sunlight. Without flash.

And with wooden Ester eggs :).

Sunlight. Without flash.

*Some of the product(s) in this post was(were) sent me for review. For more information read my Disclosure Policy.

14 комментариев:

  1. It looks really cute. It sounds as if it's easy to apply them, so I might try it out. :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. I got some stickers too :)
    Love yours too, they look great :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. it's never too late for such a cute mani, absolutely love it *.*
    i'm a sucker for cartoons ;-D

    ОтветитьУдалить

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...