07.04.2012

Optim Perfume #04

Good afternoon!
Optim Perfume #04 (citrus) is my first scented nail polish :). This nail polish was made in Ukraine and it costed less than 1,5 $.
#04 is an orange jelly. I applied 2 thick coats, no top coat. Drying time was regular, and when the polish dried I really felt a nice citrus scent on my nails :).
To be honest, I didn't expect much from this nail polish and I bought it only because I had never tried any scented nail polish before. But actually I like how this nail polish looks on my nails :).
What do you think?

Sunlight. Without flash.

Sunlight. Without flash.

Daylight, in the shadow. Without flash.

12 комментариев:

  1. It looks like a really nice orange gelly. Scent, not my thing, I have scented Dior - remember not to go and sniff you nails in pulic hahahaha

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. I've also recently discovered scented polishes and this looks great! I really like the color.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. OMG This is awesome!!! I have been on the lookout for a good orange jelly lately, this one is amazing! And scented too? So cool!! Too bad we can't get this brand here in the US!!

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. Thank you! I would better call this one a semi-jelly :). Yes, it's scented :).

      Удалить
  4. I'm not crazy on scented stuff but the colour looks so pretty on the nail :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  5. o this one looks so great on you and I love the color

    ОтветитьУдалить
  6. I love when a nail polish smells nice <3
    This color is gorgeous, and the price is more then great :)

    ОтветитьУдалить

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...