17.04.2012

Orly - Royal Navy

Hi girls!
Today I'm showing one of my favorite nail polishes Orly Royal Navy. It was a part of In The Navy Collection.
Royal Navy is a gorgeous bright blue jelly with turquoise micro glitter.
Application was great, I applied 3 thin coats, no top coat. Drying time was fast.
In RL the nail line wasn't so visible, but I don't mind it with this polish anyway :).
Thank you for reading!

Sunlight. Without flash.

Sunlight. Without flash.

Sunlight. Without flash.

Daylight, in the shadow. Without flash.

22 комментария:

  1. This is one of my fav blues.. looks very pretty on you

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. OHMG - this blue is a magnet for my eyes, I love it!!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. Now that's a great looking blue. :)
    (I wouldn't have noticed the VNL if you hadn't mentioned it) :D

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. lovely color, i'll gladly forgive the sheer part ;-D

    ОтветитьУдалить
  5. Gorgeous colour, I love the shimmer in it. I've given you an award on my blog :-)

    ОтветитьУдалить

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...