15.05.2012

Flormar Magnetic MG07

Good afternoon!
This weekend I finally bought my first magnetic nail polish :). I choosed a purple shade Flormar Magnetic Twist MG07.
Even though it was my first attempt at applying magnetic nail polish, I didn't have much troubles. I used the magnet that came in the set with the nail polish. Drying time was quick.
On my photos you can see 1 coat of the polish, no top coat.

Sunlight. Without flash.

Sunlight. Without flash.

Sunlight. Without flash.

Daylight, in the shadow. Without flash.


And now I'll talk about non-nail polish things, so you may skip this :).
In case someone is still reading, I want to share this.
On Sunday my favourite football team Juventus won the Championship (actually that happened even a week earlier, but only this Sunday they've got their medals). Last time when Juve won the Championship it was a 6 years ago... And I'm sooo happy they've won, but also I'm a bit sad because Alessandro Del Piero the Captain of Juventus will leave the team. Watching his play a 12 years ago I fell in love with football in general and with Juve in particular. This Sunday it will be his last game in Juventus t-shirt, he will play in the final of the Cup of Italy. I really hope Juventus will win this game and the Captain will raise a Cup over his head.

Juventus the Champion of Italy 2011/12  (source)

Alessandro Del Piero  (source)

24 комментария:

  1. Love that shade. I have to say, the magnet is pretty good, it made nice pattern.

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. Thank you! The hardest thing was not to touch the nail by magnet :).

      Удалить
  2. It's a really nice color, and it looks like the magnet works well!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. very pretty, the effect is very strong which is great! and yay for your team

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. Nice color! The Magnet works good. The pattern should really well.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  5. oh they have a good magnet, I wondered about that the other day in the store. I just might go and pick one

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. By the way, I've pulled the magnet from the plastic and after this it worked better.

      Удалить
  6. Looks great! I love how strong the magnetic waves are

    ОтветитьУдалить
  7. That actually looks great. One of the nicer magnetics I've seen, that's for sure! :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  8. that polish is really something, isn't it *.*
    hehe, love del piero too, just don't tell my husband ;-D

    ОтветитьУдалить
  9. What a great magnetic--love the color!

    And wow, all that confetti in the celebration, very impressive.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  10. Very nice...I like all your pictures! Come and visit my blog, I'm your follower now!
    http://italianbeautyqueen.blogspot.it/

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. Thank you and welcome to my blog :). I followed your blog too.

      Удалить

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...