21.05.2012

Golden Rose Paris Magic Color #311

Good morning!
Here is Golden Rose Paris Magic Color #311. It's a purple base with a purple shimmery particles. Also it has a slight golden flash, which is more visible in the bottle than on the nails.
#311 was easy in application and had a regular drying time. I applied 2 coats, no top coat.
My camera didn't want to capture the real color of this nail polish, so my photos are not color accurate. In RL it's as sparkly as on my photos, but it looks more purple, not blue.
Have a good week!

Sunlight. Without flash.

Sunlight. Without flash.

Sunlight. Without flash.

Sunlight. Without flash.

Daylight, in the shadow. Without flash.

P.S. Juventus played yesterday in the final of the Cup of Italy, but unfortunately they didn't win. So, last game for Alessandro Del Piero in the Juventus t-shirt ended not in the best way... Anyway, I want to thank the Captain for everything!!! ^:)^

18 комментариев:

  1. OHMG - if you ever get tired of than one, I can send you my address LOL - it's goooorgeoussss!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. What a beauty!! I love a good purple like this one! :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. Ohhh la la....stunning polish. Hello stunningly, gorgeous, purple, sparkly perfection in every way. I love, love, love it!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. awesome polish, one of the prettiest in my collection too :-D

    ОтветитьУдалить
  5. Very pretty--that looks almost like a foil finish it's so blingy!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  6. OMG, this polish is amazing!! Is it easy for you to find Golden Rose? It's not sold in Italy :(

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. Thank you! Yes, it's really easy for me to find Golden Rose. And Flormar nail polishes too :).

      Удалить

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...