05.05.2012

L'ambre Noir #400 (over black)

Hi girls!
Today I'll show you some flakies.
I like how flakies look over dark colors, so I decided to apply L'ambre Noir #400 over black nail polish.
#400 is an orange/yellow/green flakies in a sheer pink base.
So I applied one coat of flakies over black and finished the manicure with a layer of Essence quick dry top coat.

Sunlight. Without flash.

Sunlight. Without flash.

Sunlight. Without flash.

Daylight, in the shadow. Without flash.

I just love this cup with a logo of my favourite football team <3.

Sunlight. Without flash.

Have an awesome weekend! :)

14 комментариев:

  1. Those are really pretty flakies, I like the way they turn out over black! :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. This is gorgeous! I really like flakies over dark colours too, so beautiful

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. flakies :D gorgeous as always they look best on a dark base

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. Ответы
    1. I agree with you, flakies are awesome :). Thank you!

      Удалить
  5. Amazing, flakies over the black nail polish is something I need to try :) I tried it only with blue nail polish :)

    ОтветитьУдалить

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...