18.05.2012

Maybelline - Party Blue

Today I'm showing Maybelline Mini Colorama Party Blue. It's a pastel blue creme nail polish.
Application was rather tough, the nail polish was streaky and only after the third coat it looked opaque. Drying time was regular.
I think it's a nice shade, but I'm not in love with it.
So, on my photos you can see 3 coats of Party Blue, no top coat.
Have a wonderful weekend!

Sunlight. Without flash.

Sunlight. Without flash.

Sunlight. Without flash.

Daylight, in the shadow. Without flash.

Sunlight. Without flash.

14 комментариев:

  1. Looks very nice on you, but I prefer some more opaque blues

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. Thank you! It was not very sheer, but it made bald spots :(.

      Удалить
  2. This is a pretty color and I think it looks nice on you.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. It's a very pretty blue, too bad with the application problems...

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. gorgeous color, and it looks great on you :-D

    ОтветитьУдалить
  5. I like this color I almost used my bottle up. It needs thinner in the end though and I agree that application is bad

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. You are right. It's a nice shade, but application...

      Удалить

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...