01.05.2012

Orly - Star Spangled

Good evening! :)
It's only the first of May, but the weather in the last few days was so hot, like it's already a real summer here :).
Today I'll show you Orly Star Spangled. Like the Royal Navy this nail polish also comes from the In The Navy Collection.
Star Spangled is a red jelly base packed with a gorgeous red glitter. Application was really amazing and this nail polish had a quick drying time.
On my nails you can see 3 thin coats of Star Spangled, no top coat. I'm sorry for a bit blurry photos :">.
Thank you for reading!

Sunlight. Without flash.

Sunlight. Without flash.

Sunlight. Without flash.

Daylight, in the shadow. Without flash.

22 комментария:

  1. So sparkly! Looks reallly pretty on your fingers! :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. Oh pretty color. Kind of looks like Ruby pumps by China glaze

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. It looks really great on you. It's such a pretty twinkly red :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. OH, wow, it's gorgeous - makes me think of China Glaze Ruby Pumps and Ring in the Red....

    ОтветитьУдалить
  5. Ответы
    1. Thanks, the color is so hot, just like the weather :).

      Удалить
  6. It reminds me a lot of China Glaze Ruby Pumps!

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. Me too, but I don't have Ruby Pumps to make a comparison :).

      Удалить
  7. I went out at lunchtime & it was summer here, too. Strange when earlier this week I had to put on a sweater it was so cold. :) This polish looks like it's nicely smooth even without topcoat.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  8. ohhh very pretty! love it on you too! :D

    ОтветитьУдалить
  9. Gorgeous sparkly red! Reminds me of Dorothy's red slippers!

    ОтветитьУдалить

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...