10.05.2012

Some Layering

Experiment #1.
When I showed China Glaze Tease (it was a month ago :D ) you, girls, suggested that it might be good for layering. So I decided to give it a try and actually I like how it turned out :).
I applied 1 coat of Tease over black creme and here is the result (no top coat on the photos).

Sunlight. Without flash.

Daylight, in the shadow. Without flash.

Experiment #2.
Ноготок (Nogotok) Reflex #179 I showed back in march :">. It's a nice nail polish, but a bit sheer to wear it on it's own. So here is what I did.
First I applied:
- on the point finger 2 coats of KIKO #385;
- on the index 2 coats of China Glaze Secret Peri-Wink-Le;
- on the ring 2 coats of KIKO #338.
Then I added 1 coat of Ноготок (Nogotok) Reflex #179 on each nail. On my pinkie you can see 3 coats of #179 on it's own.
Unfortunately I've touched my index when it wasn't completely dry and a bit ruined it :(. Anyway I think Ноготок (Nogotok) Reflex #179 looks rather good on top of these nail polishes.
What do you think?

Sunlight. Without flash.
Sunlight. Without flash.

10 комментариев:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...